About Me

My photo
I am just a hockey loving lady who would choose a night in with friends or family any day. I work in Non-Profit and LOVE what I do. (Even if it requires me to work many crazy hours!) I craft/paint for fun & a stress reliever. I just keep taking each day as a blessing & challenge that will lead me down the right path. I can't wait to see what is in store for me next :)
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Flower pot repurposed :)

Hello dearies! I am sorry I have not uploaded anything lately, but it is only because I have been busy crafting! yay! This project includes one small flower pot, some acrylic paint, and a fun pattern to paint! This was soo much fun and easy & turned out great for a pencil holder. :)

Pick a pattern & Paint!



No comments:

Post a Comment